Ireland West Airport
The new Centre will be a central resource for information on attractions, activities, events and visitor experiences from across the region.
Key features of the new Visitor Discovery Centre include:
• Showcase the experiential brands of the seven local authorities of ‘Ireland West’; Donegal, Galway City, Galway County, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, and Sligo.
• The new Centre will facilitate displays of local crafts, local food tastings and provide dedicated space for live local musical performances throughout the year
• Provide for 'Face to Face' personalised and comprehensive information and advice to overseas visitors as they arrive into the airport while inspiring visitors to see and do more
• A central location at the airport for all region wide marketing and promotional brochures
• A new 20 foot video wall featuring stunning video footage promoting the counties within the region.
This project is the start of the next phase of the airports major transformation programme aimed at providing new passenger facilities, terminal upgrades and infrastructural works across the airport helping to modernise and enhance the facilities for passengers and customers.